What a great day---now I have a new blog spot all on account of Connie and Carl came to visit me on the first weekend of October. Connie has been spending all of the time fixing me up a new blog and Carl has been doing all of my honey-do jobs in the rain.
First of all he has the panels put up on the deck so that I won't have wind and rain on the deck--took down my bamboo shades that I have up at my windows during the summer and put all my things in. Fixed each and every thing that he saw that wasn't working and a few things that I didn't even know that wasn't working. So now I should be in good shape for a good long time. Every thing is out of the weather, chairs, pots benches and hoses. You name it he has done it . Along with that he made a barbecue sauce for my short ribs that I was making for our dinner and the left overs I am taking it over for our Sunday potluck card party get together. So not only being ready for winter I am going to be ready for my Sunday afternoon get together.
Soon I think that I will be able to blog perhaps on a weekly basis--of course I won't have any pictures to show like every one else but I guess that will be OK-- See you in another blog. Hope your day is as great as mine. Connie And Carl are leaving in the am..
Soon I think that I will be able to blog perhaps on a weekly basis--of course I won't have any pictures to show like every one else but I guess that will be OK-- See you in another blog. Hope your day is as great as mine. Connie And Carl are leaving in the am..
I love your new blog!! I am excited to be able to hear what is going on with you!! I love the pink and brown that is really cute!! Well i am glad mom and dad was able to come up and see you, It sounds like you had a great visit!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are able to blog again! It will be great to get an update on how your doing via blog. It sounds like my Mom and Dad's trip was successful and productive. I am gald you guys had a great time! Love ya~!
ReplyDeleteHow do you like the pictures I added, Mom? You're looking good! We need a new blog post now! Love you.
ReplyDelete