Monday, December 7, 2009

Did it work?

Dear Family: For some crasy reason my blog had a foreign language in the opening and I couldn't sign in, but I think due to your mother I can finally do it if this works. Today has been a very cold day and last night the temp got down to 7 degrees so I have been staying busy writing my Christmas cards--if I am ok you each will get one. As of today all of my Christmas boxes are in the mail and you should be getting them in a few days. I have the one that is to be sent to the Pehrsons sitting here to be mailed but it is too cold for me to venture out.

It has been a challenge to me this year for Grandpa always wrapped all the presents for me but this year I have had to do it myself. I have tried a unique way or so it seems to me. Good old dollar store had some bags--and some of them are see through so don't open you package you get until Christmas.

Pray this blog works. Thanks Connie--Let me know if it worked. Love Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Mom,
    I was able to find it as a draft. Are you sure you pushed the Publish Post button? Anyway, try it again and maybe it will work on another blog! Don't give up!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow you were able to get a blog up! Thanks for sending a package. I haven't received ours yet but I also haven't picked up my mail for a few days:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete