Need to get the hang of this blogging????
I wrote a long deal of my day today and find it did not work. I guess I did something wrong again. Ha.
But today I was suppose to meet the old Kind Deed group that I belonged to when I was first married.
They used to make a home made gift for each member when it was your turn to entertain. Any now all
they do is meet and go to lunch. (Can you imagine going to a same group for some 60 years???? Any
the plan was to meet at 1:00 o'clock at the Smokehouse restaurant and have lunch. So I went and waited
until 1:25 and and left> The minute I got home my phone was ringing--as I was leaving they were driving in
and I hadn't seen them. So much for that.
But instead I did a good deed for the day. There is a good friend of Mike and Charlean's (the people who
sang at Grandpa's funeral) and where every Sunday a group of us get together to have a potluck and play
cards. The friend of theirs -- this man 38 years ago was in an electricial (SP) accident and got his both arms injured and he
wears "Hooks" but he can play the keyboard like you would not believe. Any way Grandpa's Aunt Vivian plays
at noons over at the Pendleton Senior center and I had made arrangement that he could play over there in a few days. He is so good you would not believe hehas played at the White House.
So that was my day--how was yours????
I am proud of you grandma!I think you do better then me at this blogging thing!!! If you talk to my mom she will say i am a little of a slacker!! That stinks about your day! I hate when things like that happen!!!
ReplyDelete