Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 14 Wednesday

Did we have a storm yesterday--and when it was all over
my computer said you are not connected to the internet.
Oh dear what am I going to doooooooooo--me who can verily
can turn on the computer some days. So I try to follow the
directions that the book says to do when you have lost the
"thing". And believe it or not again--it worked. I have
indeed surprised myself.

Maybe I am doing better than I think. So Missy and I are
staying in since the weather man says we are to have a
bit of rain all week and do we ever need it. But do we need
all the leaves down also? My Halloween decorations look
real nice and each evening I turn on the lights in the scary
pumpkins I wonder if Grandpa is up there smiling down and
not believing that I actually did it. Only 16 more days til
spook day. Get your costumes all ready.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I'm sure that Dad is watching everything that you are doing and is pleasantly surprised by how competent you are...maybe he put in a good word for you on the computer problem:) (that's a smile in computer language...a colon and a paranthesis mark).

    Keep dry and warm! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Grandma! I am impressed with you figuring out the computer. And also carving your pumpkins. Are you going to dress up this year?

    ReplyDelete