Saturday, October 17, 2009
Saturday and I have been cooking
Haven't got much to do today so will give you all a yummy treat. Have you seen the cute little square pretzels? Well start with that and put them on a microwave plate, then take a kraft carmel and cut in half or whole if you like and then add a half pecan or walnut. Put them in the micro for about a minute or less. Yummy snack that won't last too long unless you hide them. Ha. I am going to take them to a gathering tonight. Also I made a lemon pie to take to our regular pot luck sunday card party-dinner. Oh for the life of a grandma that has a lot of good friends and who think that I need to be kept busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Grandma that sound really good. I will have to try that some time. Was it a hit?
ReplyDeleteYou are certainly surrounded with lots of friends, Mom. I am thankful for that so I know that you are not just sitting home alone all of the time. I think they love you for your great treats you bring!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so good grandma!! Thats a great idea, i am going to put that on my list of things to make!
ReplyDelete